Insurance Panels Cost – How much does it cost to get on insurance panels
Getting on insurance panels is more affordable than you may think.
As a healthcare professional, perhaps you know that pain of having a new patient get referred to your practice, only to find out that you can’t accept the patient’s insurance.
This can be frustrating for you, your “would be” patient, and whoever referred that patient to you. Bottom line: It harms the profitability of your clinical practice!
At Thriveworks, we provide affordable medical credentialing. We make the process of getting you on insurance panels so you can accept insurance both painless and manageable.
Give us a call to get a quote today! 1-855-664-5154.
What are you paying for?
You don’t have to worry about the paperwork, confusion, and hassle of getting on insurance panels. Our credentialing experts do the entire credentialing process for you.
At Thriveworks, We Credential:
- Physician Assistants
- Physical Therapist
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Urgent Care and Doctors
- Facility Credentialing
- Clinical Labs
- Dentists/ Orthodontists
- Behavioral Health and MANY more
What do we do?
- Commercial / Private Insurance Enrollment and Credentialing (Unitedhealth Group, Aetna, Humana, BCBS, Cigna, ETC…)
- Medicare and Medicaid Enrollment and Credentialing
- CAQH Registration (What is a CAQH?)
- NPI Registration (Type I and Type II)
Provider Credentialing Includes:
- Retrieve, Complete and Submit Credentialing Applications
- Online Account Access: Showing Real-time Status
- Team Availability: Telephone, Email, or Chat (8am-5pm M-F)
- Proof of Timely Application Follow Up: Full digital records
- Fulltime US-based Team: Corresponding with Ins. Companies
- BBB Rating: Highest possible A level
- Contracting Phase: Executing your credentialing contracts for you
Why Use Thriveworks for Provider Enrollment and Credentialing?
- We know your time is valuable. We can save you months and hours worth of work.
- We take away your hassle of paperwork, applications, and endless calls.
- With Health Care Reform in 2014, being credentialed will INCREASE patients.
- We give you a dedicated expert credentialing specialist that will work on your behalf.
- We do ALL of the work on your behalf: phone calls, emails, applications (printing hundreds of pages), faxes, etc…
- We give you phone access to our credential experts, anytime of the work week. In addition, you will have a dashboard that allows you to check up on the status of your application at any time.
- We save you time and money.
What you get:
We do the work, and you get on insurance panels. We’ve credentialed thousands; we’d love to credential you next! Please feel free to call us anytime at 1-855-664-5154.